CSGO Skins: New Inferno
CSGO skins come and go, and so do maps on Active Duty. Sometimes they take a map off the list, only to put it back there again as a much better version. It’s been done many times before. The last one to get that treatment was Nuke, and this time around it’s going to be Inferno, the map that took Inferno’s place. And mind you, this current week, it’s not only Inferno that’s getting a revamp, but all of CSGO. Let’s save the latter for later though.
After a much-needed freshening up, the Italian village is once again ready to see some action (literally and pun intended). To see the changes they have made, as you can see from the flythrough video.
Other than that, you should also know that CSGO has received a new patch. Here are some of the updates on gameplay, which are mostly fixes:
- Added a 0.4 second cooldown to the crouch button to reduce the visual noise from spamming crouch in the air.
- This is tunable via the convar sv_timebetweenducks.
- Fixed a case where a player’s crouch state did not match the state of the +duck key. The most noticeable case was when taking over a bot that was crouching.
- Adjusted bomb plant animation when planting the bomb while already crouched.
- Fixed a bug where molotovs/incendiary grenades did not generate flames when they exploded on the corner of a ledge.
- Reduced viewmodel rotational effect when pointing a weapon at near-vertical angles.
CSGO Skins: More Updates
And when it comes to UI, take note of the following changes:
- Added a performance recommendation for Windows 10 users explaining how to disable Game DVR if it is enabled.
- Sniper scopes are much more responsive to your actual accuracy; the blur is driven by your current inaccuracy. Do note that no gameplay changes were made to scoped accuracy; rather, the game now displays your scoped inaccuracy.
- Crosshair blur fidelity improved.
- New console variable cl_crosshair_sniper_show_normal_inaccuracy (default 0) includes standing inaccuracy and spread in your sniper crosshair blur.
So, are you ready for the new Inferno map, new CSGO skins, and the tweaks? You better be. Now what are you waiting for? Go, rush B.