Scopes Up CS:GO Market Shoppers and Snipe the Soldiers Down
The AWP is a fairly heavy weapon. While wielded, the player’s movement speed is reduced from the default 250 units per second to 210 units per second which has 200 in Global Offensive, meaning a user will suffer 16% to 20% speed reduction. While zoomed in, the movement speed is 100 units per second. The AWP is one of the many guns able to shoot underwater.
Your CS:GO Market Shoppers can use this weapon in round fights to gain advantage at far range with a fatal damage.
How to play with AWP with your CS:GO Market Shopper
Things to remember when playing an AWP Sniper Rifle;
- Unlike other sniper rifles, instead of focusing on the head, aim for the chest as much as possible. The chest presents a much larger target, and the damage done by an AWP shot is more than enough to kill the enemy in a single shot provided it did not hit the leg or an obstacle between the player and the enemy.
- Standing or crouching whilst firing is a must, as moving while firing dramatically decreases the weapon’s accuracy.
- When firing at a moving target, take the effort to lead the shot by firing in front of the target, predicting where the target would be in half a second.
- When facing an enemy sniper, use cover in case the first shot does not hit an intended target. If the first shot is missed and the firing location has been compromised, change firing location in case the enemy is already trained on the original location, waiting to fire.
- Desert Eagle, Tec-9, or Five-Seven is a good backup pistol for AWP users, most notably when encountering an enemy at close range.
Profit making of your CS:GO Market Shopper using AWP
By using the great range advantage and countering the AWP’s disadvantages you can win every match you play. With right playmaking skills combined with great allies profits for CS:GO Market is not impossible. Always play with focus and teamwork to win your team together.